Water and flood damage can cause mold to grow in your home or business, therefore it is important to have water damage mitigated promptly and professionally. The presence of excessive amounts of mold may present health concerns for you and your family. If you have identified a mold problem in your home or business it is important to have a professional inspect and remediate the mold as soon as possible.
In most situations an indoor air quality professional is necessary. This professional will determine the proper scope of work by taking air samples, moisture readings, thermal imaging and full visual inspection of your home or business. At the conclusion of this inspection you should be provided with a detailed report outlining the proper protocol to be followed by your mold remediation company.
Please call J.S. Services at (631) 862-6288.
SIGN OF MOLD INCLUDING:
- Visible mold growth on surfaces or contents
- Evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth
- Strong, musty odors
- Excessive humidity
- Unexplained health issues
- All work to be done by certified technicians in personal protective equipment
- Moisture testing
- Seal all critical barriers in the work area
- Remove any wallboard or mold contaminated porous content that may be found within the containment area
- Restore and sanitize affected contents
- HEPA vacuum all surfaces within containment area
- Antimicrobial treatments
- Mold encapsulation products
- Air scrubbers equipped with HEPA filters
- Xactimate estimates to comply with insurance claims
- Personalized estimates for non-insurance claims